It was a cold day in Winter; we’re heading to some of the local stationery shop to find great party invitation for my besties. We do have a lovely cute little girl squad in my high school years though it never been declared as it was (lol). That time we have so much fun, doing the DIY that we have learned from the class and yet we never get it right 😂.
Earlier this month, I got the chance to meet them through the class of 04’s reunion. My precious little squad now has turned into the little us! Haha. We went to Wendy’s and the mood suddenly got even better when my friend, Alexa, asked me to do a drawing session on my iPad, which is later turned into full-session of designing party invitation. Here’s how it looks, if you are curious to see the result.
There are nine template designs here, though, I only had one for her, but I decided to elaborate the design, so that everyone whose here can also pick it as their party invitation. It offers a stunning “display” of Winter flowers. The design itself is a simple invitation with two-tone concept. The base layer and text box have different tones which is great for a minimalist party.
What are the aesthetic flowers here?
I don’t what exactly the flower was, but from what I know it was a beautiful magnolia in bright watercolor peach, and the rest of greenery was caladium, eucalyptus and many more.
Are you wondering how to get these adorable template? Relax, you only need an extra effort for this stunning template. These following steps will help you,
- First of all, you need to left-click the preview image.
- Then right-click it and select “Save image as”.
- Locate the destination folder (Where the file is going to be saved in your device).
- Once you done with that, you can tap “Enter” or click “Save” to finish it off.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
- Note: Don’t bother to ask me if you get any problems or have questions.
Leave a Reply