The adorable Hawaiian princess, Lilo and her lovely “extraterrestrial” koala—like named Stitch are here in lovely summertime birthday invitations. It has all of the details that makes them a stunner for your kid’s upcoming Summer party. I will show it to you now, here they are
I think many of you might have noticed it, haven’t you? Yep! This adorable invitations were supposed to be made as a typical “greenery” and “summer” invites, but my little daughter gave me the idea of having it done in completely different approach. Hence, besides the beautiful greenery such as Caladium, eucalyptus, green fern and so on, I started to complete the invites with adorable cartoon graphics of Lilo and Stitch. They came in several options, so that you have the freedom to choose for.
DIY Lilo & Stitch Party Games Ideas
- Flip Flop Toss
- In this game you will need to purchase some cheap flip-flops and a hula hoop. Using string or rope, hang the hula hoop from a tree outside.
- Coconut Challenge
- Place the pineapple in the middle of the yard and challenge each player to roll the coconut as close to the pineapple without actually touching it.
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- For easier to access, you can place it on your desktop if you are using Laptop or PC.
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.
Follow this to download the template