Can you imagine having all your loved ones gathered at your house? For me I think I couldn’t handle how awesome it could be to have everyone at my house. Chit-chatting, munching the desert I served to them (Which I’d brag it through the night 😂), seeing my kids playing around and much more. Once it’s already in your mind, I’d swear you won’t be able to resist to not let your mind and hand do the job.
Am I right? 😂. Anyway, I’ve got this ones for you, just in case you had been looking for decent invitation card design with playful and bright palette.
This ideas were coming from my husband, he came up with this pretty unique idea and I find it interesting, perhaps. An aesthetic set of ten different template design with exquisite floral drawing and eye-catching palette to make everyone smitten. You could also use this to announce your wedding day, though. What a perfect nuptial bliss, thanks to awe-inspiring party décor and stationery.
Enjoy the company of your friends and family by formally inviting them with this invitation card. Which also features minimalist concept for those whom might be in love with this concept. The flourishing florals will adorn your text as well. Considering the placement of each elements have been carefully calculated by me and I think it’s quite proper to say it perfect. Hahaha.
FYI, our template is editable with Microsoft Word. We have been providing it since a couple months ago, and most of our audiences are grateful with this features, since you don’t have any mastery skills in editing to use our template. Aside from that, our template also comes in nothing but free.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.
Leave a Reply