Don’t be shy or even afraid to learn something new for your life. It will always be our job to stay in touch with the surroundings, whether it’s something about culinary or even something minor that’s related to creative industry.
You might be wondering why I decided to talk about this, the reason is this page is going to teach you a new thing. The most basic, inexpensive and easiest way to make any party invitation in just a few minutes or less.
First birthday celebration isn’t just all about gathering people to come and party invitation does have big impact on how you can persuade the guest to come, attracting them through beautiful and adorable stuff that’s included in the invitation. This invitation is perfect for you who want to celebrate your baby’s first birthday outdoor, in a fun fishing time with family and friends.
Let’s reel in the fun!
All the cutest fishing related stuff were brought here in adorable cartoon and hand-drawing graphics. What are they? It goes from fishing rod, hook, bait, reel, fishing jacket and many more. Those will be decorating the invitation, which can also be translated to decorating your party details.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
How to insert text
- This example is for you who are going to use Ms. Word or Photoshop (Relatively similar).
- Open Ms. Word > Insert > Picture > Select the template you just had downloaded. Then go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Now you are able to write your text and move it anywhere around the card.
- Open Photoshop > Open > Select the template. Go to the tool menu (right on the left of your display) > Click “I” > Click where you want the text is going to be placed and now write your text.
Leave a Reply