What’s an Invitation Card? And why it’s so important to have it for any events? From cheerful birthday bash to romantic wedding event. Firstly, you need to understand the main purpose of Invitation Card. An invitation letter serves the purpose of inviting a guest to a party, event or celebration while conveying more information than a traditional invitation card. It serves two purposes; one, to invite the individual to the event and two, to ensure that the person receiving the letter is going to attend.
Have you already got the idea? If you haven’t got it yet, then let’s see the following example, and it will show you how great invitation card design will make different “first impression” from your guests toward your party.
Today, I have this 10+ invitation card designs for kids’ birthday party. For any ages, for both girls’ and boys’ birthday party. The main feature is the fact that you are able to insert your baby or kid’s photo into the template design. You don’t need to do this and that, since I already had made it as simple as possible for you.
Each of them has its own unique photo frame & decorations, and since there are plenty of options you can get from today’s article, I’m sure that you won’t get yourself to be stressed just to point out which one is better. My favorite template is the one that has cute Rainbow Unicorn, that card even had colorful balloons along with adorable hand drawn “Happy Birthday” garland.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).