Clifford The Big Red Dog is getting re-imagined, and it was simultaneously released in theaters on November last year in the United States. When I heard this news, I couldn’t hide my feeling, reminding me the good old-days of two little girls who love Clifford, and even came up with a Clifford birthday party for my youngest sister.
As the old memories are starting to grow again, I wanted to take this opportunity to feature this in my design as well as form of a congratulation for Clifford fans with the official remake of the series. If you want to have a Clifford The Big Red Dog then you can consider this as your party invitation.
Judging by how timeless the original series is, it was surprisingly hard for me to re-create the classic reminisce of Clifford, but I still managed to find the way to do it, which the result was quite great for my own standard. My daughter’s drawing book became the key role for me to be able to create a stunning Hill with adorable characters from the original series like Clifford, Emily, T-Bone and Vaz.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device.
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need any of these, Ms. Word or Photoshop or Online image editor.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.