In this lovely floral bewildered invitation card, blush pink and green complement each other. It was originally built for one of my friends, but she decided to go for another design as it suits her party mores. This collection gives me the confidence to tell you so much about it. The package also includes…
Find out more about the interesting details below.
This lovely set includes white roses with blush pink blossoms, as well as some foliage to exude natural beauty from nature. The finest part is yet to come, as there are other details that will wow you. Let’s take a look at each detail one by one.
The first thing you’ll notice is the borders, because on each side of the card is a stunning bouquet of blush roses, and I was blown away by the incredible details, which demonstrate how much effort was required to create it.
Those elements were also decked and surrounded by other elements such as beautiful watercolor painting that sits on the back that’s also matching with the overall color scheme. I’m not going to lie about this, if you consider this as your future invitation card, you are able to minimize your production cost, it could be more than 30% will be saved and you could spend it to other stuff.
With these, now you don’t have to worry about making your guest feel unpleasant because of your party invitation card design. If you are keen to pick these, I think we are all agreed that we can’t get over these gorgeous Rose themed birthday invitation – with the most beautiful shades of blush and peach. So dreamy.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using our Online Invitation Maker.
- To use our tool: click the provide link above > Open Photo > Select the template.
- To add text: Move your mouse pointer onto the top ribbon > click the “A+ Text” > Add Text > Write Your Text.