While this Year’s Boho is bound to look and feel a bit different, even if many people around the world picked it as one of the best theme for either Wedding or Birthday event, Greenery & Garden inspired party are still doing the magic in many ways. Let’s find out how people optimize this for their event and no one can’t resist it for sure.
Please have a look at this gorgeous 11+ Aesthetic Leaf Birthday Invitations
There are plenty of stunning decorative elements here that’s responsible to make your party stands out among the crowd. You can also organize your party to look like this gorgeous invitation card. Decorated by many of aesthetic looking leaves which is inspired by famous “painting” I saw it on magazine.
I also have put a matching background design, which is Watercolor background design. Since there are 11+ template designs, it means you will get plenty of options to choose, both the gorgeous background design and the beautiful Eucalyptus leaves.
Don’t forget to see the preview image packed with written text on it, because it will guide you where to put the party details in good order. “Do I need to use Photoshop?”, no, you don’t! You can read our beginner’s guides down below, I have written some of basic guidelines to download and use our templates.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.