When I was personally requested by one of my friend, I was very happy that I could hear some news for her, even we didn’t have enough time since it was International call. Her name is Ellen, she lives in Japan and we never had a chance to meet for almost 8 years, back then we’re a friend in college that no one couldn’t ever separate us, and also nobody wants to cause any harm to us, since Ellen will rock them up with her loud voice. Hahaha.
She got me on Instagram, it was my fault (maybe), since my username is too difficult to find, especially you got no mutual friend with me. Anyway, this story is all about her asking me to find or make Pokémon birthday invitations for her 5 years-old son birthday. Since it wasn’t that hard for me to do that in such short amount of times (2 days), I was able to finish it up as well as made other sets for you, everyone.
None of these collection will make you think twice. Consider it to be your final invitation card design, and see how your kid will react. I promise you will get a pretty good, if not the best, impression both from your kid and guests. The Pokémon invitation here wasn’t like other, since it comes in unique Chalkboard concept. So it has cool chalkboard background along with Pokémon’s characters, such as Ash, Pikachu, Charmander, Meowth, Team Rocket and bunch of other character that surely attracting your son’s friend to come at his birthday party.
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, check the file and you can begin the editing process by opening it (template file) with Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft word.
- Print the final draft of your invitation card on any printing paper you have chosen. For me, I’d rather to use a quite pricey paper for better quality than using a cheaper ones but sacrificing the quality.