How to make a bright and cute SpongeBob themed invitation?
Fortunately, you don’t have to spend hours, working behind your keyboard to design a super fun SpongeBob birthday invitation, because I have made a couple for you. Not just one! But there are ten options to choose from, with one left as the example of how it’s going to look like once everything (Text) had been written off.
SpongeBob once said that “When you are ready for an adventure, and if you believe yourself, with a tiny pinch of magic all your dreams can come true!”. Aye, aye, captain! Let’s rock the bikini bottom!
The bright, yellow background, orange pores and the smiley face, I think these would be the first thing you’d notice. Yeah! The cuteness already has its presence even from the base of the card. Besides that, you also got the blank “Logo”, which you can write your little boy/girl’s name on it, along with his/her birthday age number.
Everything I said above wasn’t covered everything here, and there is still one left and it’s my favorite one! What is that? It’s the adorable characters from SpongeBob SquarePants’s movie, such as Mr. Krab, Sandy Cheek, Patrick star, Pearl the whale, Gary the snail, Larry the bulk up lobster and many more.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- For printing materials, I’d say it’s good for you to either pick cardstock or cotton paper as your invitation card materials. Those papers are widely used type of paper for formal occasions, from birthday to wedding.