Invitation templates for any occasions
To get the word out about your big day, use these free and printable invitation templates. You can personalize any invitations in our site for your wedding, birthday, baby shower, bridal shower and any other celebrations, in just a few minutes by using our attractively designed templates.
Today is a beautiful day here, and I hope this post will be good news that you’ve been waiting for so long. This template collection came up with stunning design ideas. Featuring the chic style from Boho or Bohemian theme. Speaking of what’s great for this theme, we can’t ignore how “Tropical” or “Greenery” elements influenced this theme. Thus, I’d feel bad if I couldn’t bring the foliage into this collection.
Lucky for you, I managed to round up some inspiration from Internet and started to create some and embedded it to this collections. All I can say is WONDERFUL, and I think you will have same thoughts as I did.
Additional pieces available in this style can be used as Thank You notes, Save the Dates, Menus, Programs, Place cards, Accommodations Card, and Events or even Welcome sign.
How to Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This paper is the same paper like the one that you’ve already used it for so long, yup! When you did your homework, you basically use this “text paper” though.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper). The best one, for me.