For today’s article, we’re going to talk about my recent designs, which is perfect to utilize it for your future or upcoming special event. These following designs were made as samples. The idea of our sample is to show you how it will look like, and the quality of each images/decorations. Okay, let’s start today’s article, by looking at these ones.
Today will be the perfect day to us, to learn and craft our own invitation card, and this Rustic Colorful Floral will cover your back. 10 beautiful invitation card templates; Canvas style background, and each templates have gorgeous Botanical graphics or painting, what’s that? So, it means, in each templates, you will get beautiful Botanical Flowers in Watercolor style and it will be placed right above your wording section and some of them also had it in different placement.
How to Download
- First thing first, you need to do “left-click” on each one of your selection.
- A new page should be showing up by now, then do “right-click”.
- Select “save image as”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (Laptop or Smartphone).
- If you done with that, then you can tap “Enter” key or click “Save” to start the download process.
How to Open the file
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or you can visit this link (This link will lead you to our own Online Image Editor). It’s easier for beginner to deal with, and also had plenty of useful tools that’s more than enough for just simple editing.
- Last but not least, print the template on 5×7” printing paper (Cardstock, Kraft, Cotton, etc.).