If you’re a party animal with an urge to host a jungle theme party, we’re with you. Visions of palm fronds, exotic birds, and tropical flowers dance across our imaginations, inspiring party ideas for hosting various type of events. Whether you’re planning a jungle-inspired or safari-themed birthday party, baby shower, graduation, or another fun event, this guide will help you set the scene. You’ll also get some digital invitation inspiration that will have your guests going wild with excitement.
If you ask me which is my favorite design for this month? I’d say this one is definitely my favorite way to decorate my Jungle birthday invitation card. Cute trailing trees, watercolor greenery leaves and I also put Papyrus Treasure Map Scroll. How can both you and your guests won’t be amazed by these?? You can personalize it even more and get it for free.
To fill the main spotlight of the card, there are Baby Monkey, Tiger, Elephant and Lion. If you think it’s not enough for you to pick this as your invitations, wait, I also have added a cute wording, it says “Let’s get Wild, celebrating”. In some parts, you will see the text with adorable animals print.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.