We already talk about how fascinating and wonderful architecture around the world. The last time, we use them to be one of our invitation elements too. This time, it maybe not so different from the last time but we bring you 11+ Indian Style Floral Wedding Invitation Templates. A package of wedding invitations that will accompany your party. The beautiful arches of lines that is forming a pretty arrangement that almost looks like a blooming lotus petal being or chosen one. And they are actually from Indian style.
Traditional but rich of cultures, they bring the sense of family and friends that will gather and cheer for your wedding party. Music and happiness will fill the air with positive vibes. Soft and pastel colors are also there to make the idea of warm being more realistic. The dangling feathers in the top section are just a taste of freedom, where you finally move from your parent house to your own house with your own little family soon.
And the last, of course, we can’t forget about flowers. Pretty pink and red flowers peeking on the sides as the one who completes them. And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
Good luck! And stay healthy wherever you are, may you have a great day!