A few days back, I had good times talking about how I managed to help my friend to create an adorable Cocomelon birthday invitations, and what do we have here for today? Let’s have a look at this ones,
What is this? Isn’t that Pocoyo?
Absolutely! This birthday invitations are great for toddlers, both girls and boys. It’s a gender-neutral design that people in these days are desperately looking for it. It came up with awesome “Chalkboard” inspired design, with the lovely “sunrays” or sort of (I don’t know how it’s called, lol) and last but not least, grey background.
Besides that, you also got the Pocoyo’s characters like himself, Pato, Elly, Loula, Sleepy Bird and many more. Those are the main highlight of the card, that’s why I have rounded up many of them and put it in each templates evenly.
If I choose to tell everything here, I think it’d be better for you to look at each details yourself, because you’ll discover why this become one of my favorite design for anyone who is looking for adorable 2nd birthday invitation design.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click your selection.
- Select “Save Image As” and locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Write down your party details and make sure to double check it to avoid any silly mistakes that might lead your guest into trouble.
To end today’s post, I’m going to talk about the versality you’re going to get when you use one of these. By using this, it allows you to combine the partly-finished design with your own style of typography. Today, I preferred myself to use both Adorable handwriting and Modern-Light typefaces. You can see that through the preview image.