Now that we’ve convinced you to come here, at Bagvania. Best place to discover hundreds of invitation ideas to pull of the modest celebration ever. We have covered everything you need to know to pull it off in minutes, if you’re interested to know more about the details, please read on this post and you should have new knowledge as well as some interesting traits!
The first step in nailing any events are to send out invitations that both you and your guests pleased to see it. What to expect for 2022’s trend? I have gathered them here! Beautiful blush watercolor background, gold geometric frame and watercolor flowers. All of these are, probably, everything you wished to have for aesthetic event, surrounded by cascading blush roses and magnolias.
Today’s template can be altered to have a pandora box for Modern, Vintage and even Seasonal events. Your future-card will have portrait orientation, and to support both Modern which commonly associated with Minimal design, I decided to draw a simple, Circle shaped text-box for your party information or wording.
On the top left and bottom right, the card will be decorated with gorgeous sets of Flower in Watercolor style and Soft Pastel finished. From Roses to the exotic, Hawaiian Hibiscus, you can get it for free. The download instruction was already written and placed down below.
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
- Select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- Left-click your favorite template, then right-click it.
- Tell me which one is your favorite design (Oops, it’s joke :D).
How it Works
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box in Ms. Word or Text tool in Adobe Photoshop.
- Text box: Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > Type your text.
- Text tool: Go to the tool panel (Left ribbon) > click “I” > then click it anywhere, where you want the file to be placed.
Leave a Reply