This post will show you a lovely tropical-themed party invitation that was inspired by the Botanical leaves. It’s like witnessing an oasis in the desert with the gorgeous green foliage as a backdrop for your tropical event.
With an appealing Beach night party, sand, and coastal breezes, get ready to publicize your next event. We have everything you’ll need for your tropical wedding stationery. Invitations? What about this pair? see the list below,
Whether your vibe is soft & romantic or modern & minimal, this collection could be fitted in both ways, thanks to clever and neat placement of each elements. Spun of emerald & moss green in Monstera, Verdant and Palm leaves, alongside gold ornament like text frame, for a look that’s chic and feminine. Unique die cut of greenery leaves, with gilded edges, serves as the substrate that contains all your invitation details.
Tropical vibes with greenery leaves make cute beach-themed party invitation for everyone, even for bride or bridesmaids! These bold design could be even better with added details like hand-writing typefaces, etched design, vellum/cardstock paper and so on.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
How to Print
- Both in Ms. Word or Adobe photoshop are having the same method in term of printing images.
- Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings.
Leave a Reply