Using greenery in wedding and other events is one of the biggest trends and it’s easy to see why. The bold and classic look are the least reason why it’s timeless but still has a modern touch that’s satisfaction guaranteed! Our huge range of style in party invitations, bring us here. Everything you need to know about a perfect wedding/birthday invitation is here.
On last weekend, I went to a local fish market, I was very hungry and I couldn’t get myself stopped seeing the bluefin tuna. Right after that, the mood suddenly changes and actually, I took a piece of cardboard, started to draw a few sketches and made them look like a piece of art, adorned by greenery.
It comes in handy, pre-finished 5×7 portrait invitation card. The template praises the “minimalist” design at its finest with professionally made, Greenery leaves in watercolor design. The unique canvas-marble texture that sits on the back adds a little touch of “vintage” and “rustic” feels to your party.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device.
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need any of these, Ms. Word or Photoshop or using our Online Invitation Maker << Click the link to direct you to the editing page.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.