Over the top florals and haute couture wedding gowns from great dressmaker, the ethereal and dreamy looks of flower are in every way imaginable! These days, the unique charms of vintage help create the overall diverse feel captured even in form of party stationery. So, go ahead, add a bit of vintage glamour to your big day by involving our stunning invitation templates and check out the full gallery here for more inspiration.
The struggle to find a good ones (Invitation card design) is real. The sophisticated looks increase the tense even more. In order to perfecting your party stationery in the easiest and cheapest way you could possibly do, I’ve found a good ones for you, see below.
Actually, I’ve spent almost 4 hours in the making of this stunning template and I do hope you are going to enjoy it as much as I do. It has gorgeous bright color tone that adorn its background layer. For the painting style, instead of just getting Realism drawing, I decided to go with the charming, Watercolor drawing. The pristine looks of watercolor help the gorgeous Rose, Tulip and Lemon stands out more.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.
One last thing from this specific collection which will mesmerize you is the fact that this card also allows you to fit in a relatively enough text in that remaining space. You can either use a basic editing apps like Adobe Photoshop or even with Microsoft Word (2007 and later).