Aside from how we familiar with the use of “Rose” or “Floral”, either in form of decoration of your party or pristine design to your invitation card, there are several others that surely worth to try. Here in this site, I am going to share another “element” which can be used for decorative element, and in this case, we have this stunning Spring Leaf themed invitation card.
Sketching isn’t easy work, and to help you create invitation card with sort of “painting” element, I give you this 7+ Spring Leaf invitation card. Well, it’s pretty obvious that the main element was the “Leaf”, because of that, I took a quite time to understand what should I do for this, which later on I decided to made it watercolor style.
The watercolor design really improves the overall structure of the card. Meanwhile, the color I used here was supposedly carried out the beautiful meaning behinds it, such as depicting hope, renewal, revival, fertility and growth.
- Click any of your favorite design or selection.
- It will lead you to see a new page with another preview of the image.
- Then select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- For easy-to-access, you can place it right on your desktop, so you don’t have to find it in carelessly if you forgot where you saved it.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Check your device first, make sure everything is working properly, check the Paper Feeder, Is the Cartridge can handle the job, and so forth.
- After that, you can find small information about Printing Paper, that suit your needs as well as your current budget.
- It doesn’t have to be an expensive production, so carefully pick your paper.
- Cardstock paper by far still the most pronounced type of paper here in this site. I think this particular type of paper is the best one you can get on the market, considering the value and tons of advantages you will have if you consider this as your invitation card material.