Party invitations will be the first glimpse of your big day. For me, it’s like a waiting the teacher to reach and hand me a paper that summarizes all of my score in a year period. Can you imagine what would be happened when the result is turned out bad? Well, nobody wants that happens, especially when speaking of your big day, when you and your soon-to-be husband will walk down the aisle and your guest missed out the information about the dress code.
As a result, it’s natural to want something, a perfect representation of your upcoming party that sets the tone and draws attention. Do you have a thought in your head? How about this ones?
This is, probably, one of my favorite design, as for now. It appreciates the beauty of simplicity. You might wonder why people in these days are loving it. Well, it’s coming from reason. Our party invitation should be a reflection of our personal style. If your dream invitation card involves clean, neat and muted colors, chances are big that one of these are definitely yours! (See what I did here), this template has beautiful greenery illustrations made of gorgeous color and thick lines.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.