The meaning behinds flowers are usually portraying the love and spirit. Like many flowers, each colors represent their own meanings. Crimson red rose mostly known for its true love, while purple symbolizes royalty, and White roses are being used for displaying dignity.
Whether it’s interior design or specified merchandise like invitation card, trends have a tendency to change from one to another in a short time, and for now, the wind’s pushing to new direction. Lucky for you, I’m going to share it with you now.
Our templates come in portrait orientation and 5×7 format, why? Regardless of it’s available for free and also editable with Microsoft Word, you can easily gain the access for getting the supplies like the printing paper (Card-stock, Cotton and others).
Let’s discuss a bit concerning the detailed part that makes this Watercolor Floral Invitation perfect for you upcoming celebration. To make it easier, I’ll divide it into a few parts. The first part is the floral decorations (Rose, Tulip, Magnolia, Dahlia, Daisy, etc.), I managed to round up some of my favorite and placed it around the card.
How to Download
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to download and which paper material is suitable for this occasion, follow this steps:
- Choose and Pick your desired template
- Right click on top of the image and a new page will appear
- Click save image as and choose where the template will be saved
- Then tap your Enter key or click Save
- I’d suggest you to use your own device (Printer), especially when you’re on tight budget.
- Get some information on Internet related to What’s the best paper/material for this occasion.
- If you want my suggestion, I’d suggest you to either pick Card-stock, or Linen, or Kraft paper. They’re known to be used in many business or formal occasion, like Birthday, Wedding and so on.
Leave a Reply