Blue always be the color that represent calm and wise mind, you can always looking at the sky when there is no grey clouds that rumbles with a warning of an upcoming rains. You can also look at the sea, deep sea water have a different side of blue but one who near the beach as blue as the skies. Blue will always be the color of clear mind, and for those who like the color of blue, we have 7+ Blue Watercolor Floral Birthday Invitation Templates that you can used for an invitation birthday card.
Combining blue roses with various branches and long leaves that create by a brush of paint. And a splash of blue in the white background to complete the look. It can be put on the top, double or single, on the bottom left or on the to right. Some have a combination of the rectangular or a hexagon that held the center where the title of your party will be written! Have a happy Blue Watercolor Floral birthday!
• Right-click the preview image – select “Save Image As”
• After that, you have to locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (e.g. Desktop or Document).
• Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download process will be automatically started by now.
• Check the file by opening it with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
Tips on how to input :
1. You can add text by opening the file on Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. If you are a beginner and having some difficulty you can use Canva by opening it in your browser with internet connection.
2. If you prefer using smartphone to input the data by adding text on the design, you can try using Phonto. It’s an app that provide many kind of typography that you can used to make your invitation card look more creative!