My daughter is a beautiful gift to our wedding and time seems to pass quickly, as I couldn’t believe that my little girl is now officially a one-year-old baby. At that time, I didn’t know how to host a birthday party, especially for kids. Lucky me, my sister gave her Midas touch to help me host a fun birthday party with cute Scooby-doo (as my little girl loves it so much).
This page is going to share a better version of my previous Scooby-doo birthday invitation, which I made it a way back then. Aren’t you curious with it? Okay, please have a look at these.
Unlike others, this collection is a perfect for you who love hassle-free stuff. It’s a simple design that everyone can easily customize it. The cute graphics have been presented here in lovely cartoon rendition. With Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma and Fred, alongside the spooky castle that sits on the background layer, I think this collection will be a great way to represent your party.
How to Download?
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
How to Edit/customize
- To add new text box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box, or you can draw your own box.
- As you can see, there are a couple of pre-existing text, delete it, then type your text.
- To finish it, click anywhere, except the “document”.