Visit us for the most comprehensive collection of free DIY invitation templates for any celebration. For any special occasions, whether you choose solid, daring tones like red and burgundy or opting more shades of blue, flower can help you exuding your idea with ease. Please take a look at the following exquisite Blue Floral wedding invites for some inspiration.
This collection was derived from the trend lately, which has successfully inspired many brides. Dare to leap for finding the right recipe for their special party stationery. Flowers are featured in an alluring blue. Why is it blue? The color blue is associated with fantasy, love and so forth. As for now, this kind of color is also becoming an alternative for brides to replace the common white gown to daring blue ones.
The enchanting color blue adorned the gorgeous Flowers such as Anemone, Rose, Magnolia and Daffodil. What can we expect more from these? There is one more thing left and it was its wonderful Watercolor design which provides astonishing details that will help you show your “Love’s purity”.
Before we end this article, let’s appreciate how beautiful the background of this invites. It came up in vintage, rustic paper grain finished along with some “noises” added. It will become the great base to display your party information.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.