This templates were inspired from Elegant Style design, which was on trending list in Pinterest. It features stunning colors scheme and beautiful Flower drawing in stunning gold foil finished. Judging by how any invitation cards could provide additional opportunity to not only deliver the news to your guest, but it’s possible for you to impress them instantly. I’ve made a couple of invitation templates for you, there are nine of them and here is how it looks,
A nice-looking set of collection, isn’t it? Portrait orientation cards with two-tone semi monochromatic palette. Yeah, there will be nine of them as I said earlier. Each of them has their own unique design. From the one that has beautiful Ash to Walnut leaves in stunning Metallic color.
Let me tell you other parts that was spotted on this year best list of party invitation for wedding and birthday event. That was the combination of Glittery Gold element (Like Gold Geometric Frame and Pattern). The two-tone help us to playfully play with the painting in purpose to make everyone smitten by it.
How to Download
- Left-Click the Template, wait for seconds.
- A new page will be appeared, after it shown up.
- Right-Click the file/template, select “Save Image As”.
- After that, locate the folder (Where the file is going to be placed).
- Then Hit “enter” key, or just click “Save” to start the download process.
Best Printing Paper?
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper:
- Text paper: This is the paper you have in your home printer (the ‘letterhead’ paper). It comes in various weights, generally between 20-80 lbs.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent as easy as the text paper). It also comes in various weights, between 45-200 lbs.
- We recommend you use at least 80 lbs. stock for paper for printing invitations. Paper weight of 100-110 lbs. will give more professional look to your invitations. If you use 160 lbs. paper, you might have trouble inserting it in your home printer.