As a normal sixth grader, I always had a dream to be a Fairytale character and I think my daughter resembled me well for this. For her last birthday party, which was earlier this year, she wanted me to set a mini party with just 8-10 guests (5 from her friends and the rest were the neighbors). At that time, I didn’t know my daughter came up with this idea, she asked me to combine two famous creatures, Mermaid and Fairy. Let’s find the beautiful and adorable elements in this following collection,
This template is unlikely you would stumble it easily on Internet. The ideas were so unique and every elements in here were picked carefully to maintain and decorate the overall design. There is garland made from arch frame with gorgeous greenery leaves trailing it. In addition, as the main “spotlight” of today’s design. You also got adorable Mermaid and Fairy in beautiful watercolor rendition. hand-drawn with watercolor finished, along with gorgeous Flower wreath and some shades surrounding him. For the wording, I’ve made it for you, and as it has docx file, you can easily adjust or edit it whatever you want though, like replacing the text or even changing the background color.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.