Thumbs up on this beautiful floral themed invitation card, that’s probably the fanciest way to show off your party to your special guests. This post will give you out nine different template designs that is inspired by the latest trend. Are you ready to post it on Instagram? And tag your friends who lives outside the city to come at your upcoming special event? With this Fancy floral your job will be much easier and it could somehow cut-down almost 15-20% of your overall budget production.
Are you curious on how stunning it is to be your party invitation card? Okay, let’s have a look what do we have here and get one out for your special day.
Minimalist at its finest! I think that’s the best way to depict how stunning this invitation template is. Packed with great details, from the top – to the bottom. Watercolor background was my final choice for today’s design, as it does look better with solid white color in there as well as the gold frame and its floral decoration that’s surrounding it.
- How to download
Please read and follow each steps carefully. If you had any questions you can ask it through the comment box down below.
- Choose your favorite design
- Right Click your selected templates – Wait for a second
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate your default download folder and tap “Enter”
- Open the file with Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop
- Printing Tips
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).
- Delivery time could be all depending on any circumstances you had, but mostly people will hand it to their guests at least one week prior to the event.