Explore the wide range of variety of wedding, birthday, baby shower and any other invitations here in our site. If you love the windmill and want to use it a backdrop for your kid’s birthday, this Farmland birthday invitation will welcome your guests right from their hearts.
In preparation for fun farm themed birthday, you might want to have some decent invitation design which will keep you safe from unpredictable reaction from your guests. This cartoon farmland isn’t just cutest way to adorn your invite, but it also become good statement of what you’re going to have in your party in the most adorable fashion.
What’s in here?
There is cute bright pastel gingham pattern that sits at back adorning the background layer, along with wooden frame where your text is going to be placed. Those are the main layer of the card, and I always have it like that, the main one will work as the base, while the other one will be the place for all the graphic elements. Today, the element will be almost everything related to Farm/Barn house, so, there are cow, chicken, horse, pig, sheep and many more.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better for you (Ex. Cardstock paper).