Falling in love makes you feel like a balloon. Getting lifted up by the wind like you weight just like a cotton candy, floating up to the sky and swimming through the clouds. It’s not a real condition, just a way to describe how falling in love might feel like. And because of that scene that came across our mind, we made 7+ Floating Floral Wedding Invitation Templates that is also floating!
Like we said, that falling in love feels like floating so we make a floating theme in this one. With a round frame that picturing a balloon, and a background that is a view from above about how beautiful our land that is full of green. Then you will also found paper plan that is flying with the wind like you.
And of course, flowers! Floating flowers to match them all! Get them and make your own full of love party that will be the most memorable. And if you want to know how we add those party information like we do in the example above. You can use Microsoft Word that is available in almost every computer or using Canva online.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be add to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
Good luck! And stay healthy wherever you are, may you have a great day!
Leave a Reply