The meaning behinds peony is generally portraying the perfect love. Like many flowers, different colors of tulips also often carry their own significance. Red tulips are most strongly associated with true love, while purple symbolizes royalty, and White & Purple Poppy are used for a message of forgiveness.
Whether it’s interior design or specified item like invitation card, trends tend to change from one to another very quickly, and for now, Modern design was pushing a new standard in the Industry. Well, you can download our free printable invitation card, which also has “Poppy” as its decorations. (See below).
Our templates come in portrait orientation and 5×7 format, why? Despite it’s free and also editable with Microsoft Word/Adobe Photoshop, you can easily gain access to print it on any 5×7 printing paper, such as Card-stock, Cotton and others.
Let’s talk a bit about the detailed part that makes this Watercolor Peony perfect for you upcoming celebration. To make it easier, I’ll explain it into 2 parts. The first part is the “Peony”, either on the top left or right, top or bottom, you will be presented with enchanting floral, in magnificent Watercolor style and painted in soft-color finished. For the second part is the “Wording”, I’ve wrote a sample for you, you can easily replace it with your own text with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.