Hello, everyone. Great to see you once again. And for those who are new to this site, I’ve brought hundred template designs for invitation card. By using our template in this site, you will not only able to use it as reference but you do also have the freedom to immediately use it as your final invitation card design. It’s very useful to help you reduce the amount of time to drawing or sketching.
In today’s article, you will get the chance to see and get a beautifully made collection which features Eucalyptus to adore the layout. It’s perfect for mothers who wants to celebrate their baby with enchanting Greenery elements. Each cards will be decorated with Flowers, soft color roses, and it was combined with Rustic Paper Grain texture as the background design. You also have the option to change how your wording will look like, since it’s editable with Ms. Word, it’s possible and a lot easier for you to do it.
How to download our template
To download these template, you can have it for free, by the way. Before you get ready to edit and insert your own text into the template, you need to follow this guide,
- The first steps you have to do is click on each one of your selected template
- Then right click on them – choose “save image as”
- Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download proves will be automatically started by now.
- Apps for editing: Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw.
- To open our template, you need Ms. Paint or third-party apps like Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop. Ms. Word? Is it real? Yeah, that’s true! because these day, Ms. Word is great app and more than enough to help you to handle a basic editing, like adding text or picture.
- For printing material, we suggest you to use cardstock paper, it weighs around 20-80lbs and comes with a variety of textures and colors, you can also go for the glossy paper, as it can absorb inks really well, so your printed image will look sharper.