It’s been a while since my last update which featured watercolor design. Not many of you were knowing how popular watercolor designs are. This elements could be paired with a tons of customization and yet the result still magnificent. See below to find the latest watercolor templates in our site.
This type of watercolor is kind of suitable for Minimalist party. The idea is, I put canvas layer as the base of it and top of it, you are going to see Marble and Brush stroke style painting. Brush-strokes in here were a little bit different, since I did make a couple of adjustment, like adding Retro-ish & Grunge effect.
This template has both dazzling and stunning background colors, a touch of gold accent on 17th and fancy sprinkles & glitters Stars. Can you imagine how amazed your friends and families are with his/her invitation card, sure they will come and enjoy your special party and the most important part is they will be very happy to shower and give your baby with a lot of sweet gifts and supports.
- Choose your favorite template.
- Click on each one of your selected template.
- A pop-up page will appear so you will need to wait for a second.
- Right click those image or template.
- Then choose “Save Image As” and Tap your “Enter” key to download it
- Now your template will be automatically saved in minutes. (30 seconds – 2 minutes). According to your own Network connection.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).