If you think your job to host your kid’s birthday all by yourself, and it couldn’t be be getting easier than you thought it was, you can consider us as your final go-to place. I feel you, guys, most of the time, it’s easier said than done. Literally not in this case, because when it comes to providing astonishing details for invitation card templates, we are one step ahead from the crowd, with hundred themes which inspired from the latest trends on the market.
So, what are popular trends for kids’ birthday in 2021? Let’s take a look at these following template designs and discover the easiest way to create your own invitation card in just a couple of minutes!
As you might see, this collection was inspired by cute kid’s hand drawing. We knew it right? that kid is such a great artist, right? Of course, we talk about it in abstract way (don’t take it too seriously, lol). Anyway, the template has 3 different layout, meanwhile, each layouts will have help you to adorn your stationery. From heart shaped photo frame – to my favorite, egg shells inspired text box to accommodate your party detail.
There is also another great details that this template had for you. Did you notice the alluring Wave pattern at the back? Yup! It helps everyone who reads it doesn’t have the chance to ignore but to see more what’s in your invitation.
Need help to download and use our template? Please read our provided instruction down below.
How to download
- Firstly, choose your favorite design, then right-click that preview image.
- Select “Save image as” and Locate where you want it to be saved in your device.
- You can leave it as it is, and open it later when the download is finished.
- Open the file with third party apps such as, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Paint, Corel Draw and so forth.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Ms. Word, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like inserting text, changing the font styles and so on.