There is no doubt that everyone will always have their own personal preference for various reasons. I might like pink, but you might like blue. It’s normal. What’s the real reason for this? I want to give you a little bit a retrospective that this particular thing also common in the making process of invitation card design.
Really? That’s the reality, btw. Although, it may seem odd for some reason, but there will be at least a few that caught everyone’s attention, and they love it so much, especially for the 2021-2022. One of them is Rainbow Unicorn party. (See below).
According to Google, cute concept was still topping the search result for kids’ birthday party. Rainbow and Unicorn are no exceptions! These two are great example of using a DIY Template isn’t that bad, meanwhile, it offers more than buying custom ones.
This Rainbow Unicorn template does look great, doesn’t it? Absolutely. Thanks to its charming yet adorable graphics (Unicorn, Stars, Confetti, Cloud, etc.). Beyond that, you also got this one in JPG File, which is one of the most versatile format when it comes to image editing. You can personalize the template, besides inserting text, you are also able to add other elements though, for example, you can add balloons or kind of thing to the card easily as it’s editable with a simple app like Ms. Word or even Ms. Paint.
How to Download
- There is no download button for this ones, but it’s even simpler because you only need to “left-click” the preview image or template and wait a moment.
- After a new page shown up, “right-click” > select “save image as”.
- Locate where the file is going to be saved in your device, “Enter” or “Save” when done.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
How to Open
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Paint.
- Print the final version on 5×7 paper. FYI, cardstock and cotton paper are the good choice for material, considering how great the value is, as well as plenty of advantages you are going to get once you bought it.