Ever since I was in pregnant, I already had it in my head, if I will do Butterfly inspired baby shower for him (which supposed to be my oldest son). But sadly, I could do that, because my best friend, Sarah, as well as the other friends of mine had already set up a mini event for me with kind of beautiful floral concept. Well, last year, I got the chance to use it (not for my son) to my lovely daughter and she loved it so much. Here what did I have for her beautiful butterfly birthday,
At that time, I made three different butterfly themed invitations, and asked a few words to my husband and for the final word, my daughter had the choice for this ones. Thus, I made several others and yup, here they are, 7+ watercolor butterfly which can be used for baby shower and birthday party. You will get beautiful white layer with a slightly touch of watercolor brushes.
Besides that, watercolor flowers will decorate the border of the card, not just one but there will be many of them – so you have the option to choose template design that is literally you. There is another touch that makes it even perfect for your birthday party, it’s my favorite gold glitter text (Butterfly kisses & birthday wishes). Unfortunately, you can’t replace nor edit these, but you have the option to type your own text with freedom. I left a pretty large space for you, so it can fit most of your party information.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of each template you desire
- Right-Click the template, then Select “Save Image As”
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- To customize this template, you will need to open them using a simple app like Microsoft Word or Paint.