Searching for boy and girl birthday invitation ideas? Bagvania has a huge collection of party invitation ideas and so much more! You will find plenty of real party ideas right here!
What do we have for today? We have this classy and beautiful wedding and birthday invitation. This was requested by a friends of mine, for her wedding anniversary earlier this month. She asked for an elaborated design, it must have the marble foil pattern. With that being said, I decided to add my own favorite style of marble design. Yep! The liquid one, and I chose to have a couple of them, so that you are able to get a plenty of options to choose from.
Having it for decoration is a must! Considering it’s one of “item” that’s able to brings beauty, elegance and class without having to cost a fortune like diamonds. Marble do also look great in form of drawing or painting, it goes like these, which we have featured it into our latest wedding invitation suites (Elegant Marble Wedding).
Six collections of marble themed card, it comes with gorgeous white and black marble combination background. It looks so mesmerizing, for me. My favorite part is the additional elements, such as sparkling metallic gold border.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder and Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Open the app first, then go to File > Open > Locate the file.
- To insert text in Ms. Word: Go to “Insert Tab” > Text-box > Simple text box > Type your own text.
Leave a Reply