Our invitations like this Peony Party Invitation are a warm and traditional addition to any one of your everyday party ideas. It can be used in many and many styles, as it fits both modern and kind of vintage style that 2022 is clearly showing.
These classy realistic watercolor painted images of each invitation design are what we widely recognized for. Throw a classic or vintage party by inviting your loved ones with our Vintage Floral invitation card. It’s suitable for numerous events, Wedding and Baby shower are no-exceptions. Geometric-inspired Text box at the middle/center will look gorgeous with the help of beautiful set of custom watercolor flower wreath right underneath it. There are six different styles you go for, like the plain one without additional drop-shadow, or if you like something in bright color and has glitter effect, then the gold foil border is undoubtedly fit to your style.
Using our templates, it will not only help you cut-down the long process of drawing or sketching how it looks, but also reducing the production cost, much and much lower than you go with traditional way. It is so easy to compare prices on all products, so you can save it for other elements at your party. Anyway, I bet many of you are wondering on which apps that’s required to be able to edit our template, aren’t you?
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using our Online Invitation Maker.
- To use our tool: click the provide link above > Open Photo > Select the template.
- To add text: Move your mouse pointer onto the top ribbon > click the “A+ Text” > Add Text > Write Your Text.