“Why do I always find myself getting stuck on finding good idea?”, actually, when it comes to a personal taste, we can’t simply argue that. You can simply browse everything and get the result from Internet. Anything. From decorations trends to handy DIY ideas for your party invitation card. Below I’m sharing some of my design and now you can learn how to personalize a DIY template.
This is the latest collection in our design board and has those three into a stunning combination. Each cards have dazzling gold frame which is inspired by geometric-design that blooms quite nicely from last year and surely blooming even more this year. What make it so great? It also has gorgeous marble background and flower decorations like Rose, Magnolia, Anemone, Thistle and so much more. All of them have been painted in watercolor, using a brush paint stroke, I got this inspiration on Pinterest, and I loved it so much. Why? your party information will have stunning base layer, which is not too bold nor chic.
To give a little bit of modern and classy vibe to the card, as we can see, those stunning brush paint strokes also has dazzling gold glitter splatter along with beautiful sunflowers placed in one of the card.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.