Welcome to Bagvania, mommies! We’re so glad that you’ve found the best place to discover hundreds upon hundreds idea for party invitation templates and learn how to craft your first stationery in easy, 3-steps. By the way, before we get deeper into today’s post, get up from your bed and get some drink, (TMI) a cup of earl grey tea would be good, though, I don’t know why I love it so much. ? Okay, anyway – let’s get started, girls.
Today’s post will show and teach you how to make a cute party stationery for your kid’s birthday and maybe for baby shower, showering your sister and her precious baby.
I’m not going to lie, if this floral glimmered invites are absolutely gorgeous. You could have this gorgeous invitation card included in your awe-inspiring hampers, so that your lovely squads will have the best presentation and clues of your upcoming party, presented in such modern way with watercolor floral take over the spotlight. The wide range of its beauty is essential items that will be sure to delight both your child and you, Mum!
Investing utmost attention to quality and value, won’t break the bank. Especially you take this as consideration, each of this alluring Floral themed invites are provided for free! What could more stunning than having Roses, Magnolias and Eucalyptus in your hand? Basically, you will not just get seven different styles of template here, but you do also get every inches of it customizable! Celebrate the joyous occasion with these as your party invitation/stationery today!
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate the folder
- Tap “Enter”, and the download process will be started shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or you could even use Microsoft Word if you’re a completely new to this realm.
- Add your text. (In Ms. Word), go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box > now you can type your own text.
- Print the final draft on any printing paper. Should be in 5×7 format. The best one (paper) you can get on the market is either Cardstock or Cotton paper.