A friend of mine, Sarah, she called me and asked me to go out with others. We had spent the entire day outside, visiting many scenic places in the town and decided to sleepover at my house. It was a perfect girl’s day out! We had so much fun and yet the night didn’t stop us to mess around like what we used to when we are still in the college.
I can’t recall on the time when this activities started to come up, but five of us were enjoyed the night doing our favorite stuff and you should know what I usually do when my laptop’s already on my lap, aren’t you? Yeah, I started to find kid’s latest movie and Sarah came up with the idea of creating Wish Dragon birthday invitation, hence I made the following designs.
With all of the annoying hurdles to find the materials or assets, and even only had a couple of things to work with, I still managed to create a stunning invitation with Wish Dragon in it. Isn’t that awesome? (lol). I made a scenic background design made of beautiful clouds and white sparkles, and there you would see the Wish Dragon’s character.
The first thing you need to do is downloading the template, read and follow this guide:
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- *To open the file: Make sure you already had installed one of this apps, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Corel Draw or you can use our own special Online Invitation Maker or Image Editor, here.
- If you had any questions, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box down below.