Is there anything more fun than planning a birthday party? We think the best part is the very first stage of planning when you’re open to all possibilities. Will your party be simple or elaborate? Silly or sophisticated? Will you serve ice cream, cake, candy, or–our favorite–all three? Let your imagination run free as you envision everything you’ll need at your party, from elaborated invitation card to table settings to the menu. And today, I’ve got something special for your little boy.
This cool space themed birthday is too good to be ignored. As always, our little boy is going to love this aside from his favorite Superheroes themed party. To convince both your little astronaut and his colleague from school (😂), I think this invitation design is perfect from the top – to – the bottom.
The template has kind of unique and futuristic unlike others. It has thick border design, which the decorative elements would be spotted passing the boundary. The elements here are the cute drawing of planet in our solar system like Saturn, Earth as well as shooting stars and awesome space rocket.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
4-Steps to personalize the template
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
- To insert text (Ms. Word), you need a feature called “Text Box”, go to Insert tab > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- To insert in Adobe Photoshop, go to the tools panel and select the Horizontal Type tool. Then click your image where you would like to insert text and type a phrase.
- Print the final version on cardstock paper (5×6) or any printing paper material.