Invitation card is the important a part of any events you’re going to throw or host. It’s like having a dinner and you realize that there’s no silverware there. This one is bound to be some of the first thing to be solved when hosting any event, since you should impress everyone and encourage them to come at your party. The simplest way is clearly buying the customized ones, but the price itself could be more than 10% of your budget.
Talking of budget-wise, you can consider to make use of DIY kits, like on this article. This article will provide you with many inspiration, and don’t miss our free printable and editable invitation card templates. Okay, what do we have right here?
“Blush watercolor Gardenia and Anemoone”, I think most of you already noticed it from the start that this collection brought beautiful blush gardenia along with another kind of flowers. All elements in this card has been painted in mushy color, so it’s excellent to pair it with Canvas textured cardstock or Matte completed paper. FYI, our templates are editable with any editing apps, you can even simply use your phone for the editing.
Okay, let’s move to the wording placement. This pre-finished design compliments the gorgeous display of geometric shapes to highlight the information written in it as well as giving snippet of what guests can expect for the party.
Take a look at this instruction to download any templates in our site. Here they are,
- Move your mouse pointer underneath each template
- Click the download button – Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Just in case, if the download process is not beginning yet – Click the “Click here”.
- To customize this template, you are going to need Microsoft Word or Paint.