All of our templates are free, as long as you’re going to use it for personal use only. In addition, to ease your task for customizing the template (Inserting text or photo), we have been steadily providing our templates in editable format (JPG File), so you can edit the file with a simple apps like Ms. Word or Paint.
Okay, let’s talk about what do we offer to you in today’s article. Do I need to talk about it now or you want to see the template collection now? Hmmm. I think it’s better to have you see the collection first along with reading the details from me. Here is how it looks, guys.
On its main layer, there is cute background layer with stars sprinkled and hanged on the top side of the card. Besides that, there is an ellipse text box with white color and pink list. “is it the place where I can write or type my own text?”, yeah, that’s right! For that reason, I added a few more things just to make it look even cute and charming. For example, Hot air balloon, Ribbon and so on.
I purposely wrote a sample with a complete text in one of the template, please take a look at that, so you will know how to put your text information in great order. Anyway, this template is definitely great for your kids, for any ages and it really makes them a perfect single piece of beautiful invitation card with cuteness overload!
- Right-click each template you desired.
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate the folder.
- Click “Save” or tap your “Enter” key.
- The download process will begin shortly.
How to Insert Text in Ms. Word
- Open the file first. Firstly, open Microsoft Word 2007 or later version, then go to Insert > Picture.
- After that, go to Insert once more, then click “Text Box” > Simple Text Box.
- Now you are able to write your own text and also able to move elsewhere.