Designing a template? What exactly is it? And how might it assist you in creating your own invitation card in just a few minutes? Particularly popular among brides and grooms, as well as many parents who wish to honor their child with a distinctive invitation card design. Actually, the purpose of this design is to provide a pre-finished design, and all you have to do now is add the text or party information.
There are over seven different designs to choose from, all of them are available for free. In comparison to what you might see these days, the design is a little different. But, don’t get me wrong: this collection has its own unique way of grabbing people’s attention. First and foremost, you will be given with seven portrait-oriented template designs, each of which will contain space for your content, and because there are seven of them, you will have a lot of flexibility in deciding which one is best for you and using it.
When utilizing cardstock paper for this template, the gold frame and lettering will stand out more than when using other types of paper, such as cotton or kraft paper. Aside from that, you’ll get a lovely floral arrangement close to or surrounding the area where your words is displayed. On both sides of the card, there are beautiful Magnolias and Roses. Which of these is my personal favorite? My personal favorite was the one I chose for today’s post cover. It had a rather large “Text-box,” with a vintage-ish decoration (Frame) on the left and a lovely Floral.
How to download
- Right click the preview image
- Select “save image as” then locate the destination folder
- Then click “save” or just hit your “Enter” key.
- The download will be automatically started soon after you hit “Enter” harshly 😂 (it’s joke, don’t mind it).
- Open/edit the file using Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- Insert your text. Don’t forget to give additional direction to make it clear enough for your guests to find your address. Adding barcode of your party location would be great for sure.
- Hand it (invitation) to your guests or you can send it virtually on Twitter or Instagram as it supports you to do that (because it’s a digital file).