Pastel color often reminds people of something elegant and soothing. Inducing calmness and peace into our lives. When they are being used for a wedding or sort of celebrations, they become elegant, rich, and mesmerizing.
What I love the most about pastel hues is that the fact when we combine rich and bright shades like pink, yellow, mauve and baby blue, we will get colors that are less saturated, but it has all aspect for astonishing visual. Long story short, keep reading to get some trendy invitation ideas with rejuvenating pastel hues below.
This color and floral combo have autumn written all over it. It makes you crave cider and pumpkin pie by just looking at it and it makes you long for the cool crisp air in the mornings and the fallen leaves that gather at your feet. It is so rich and elegant and visually interesting to boot!
I can confidently say it out loud that your celebration will create such unique experience for guests to know and watch. As the pastel trend train has made its way into many creative design, and it also gives me tons of inspiration here. Each templates here features gorgeous floral illustrations like Sunflower and gardenia/roses, combined with alluring display of geometric design (Text-Frame) and last but not least, I don’t know how it should be called for, but you can easily judge how beautiful the background design is.
Follow this to download the template
- There are two basic ways to download the file:
- Left-click the preview image > Right-click > Save Image As
- Or directly Right-click > Save Image As
- After that, locate where you want the file to be placed or saved in your device.
- Then Tap your “Enter” key or click “Save”
- Anyway, if you done with where the file is going to be placed, tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can edit your template with any of these, Ms. Word and Adobe Photoshop.