Winter may be a little unsuitable for parties but who would stop someone celebrating their birthday to hang out with family and have fun right? For winter themes like snow and also snowman are very common. Flowers are sleeping in the cold and biting winter with sub-zero air. but there are actually so many different kinds of flowers that can be used as a theme for winter.
A warm and festive birthday in the beloved’s house even though it uses a winter theme. Hot chocolate, roasted marshmallows and rolled together under the covers while telling stories in front of the fire. 7+ Winter Watercolor Flowers Birthday Invitation Templates might be your choice.
The flower called winter flower, Tosca dominant is also white with the middle part almost yellowish. Buds that were about to bloom peeked out from the side, waving in greeting. The leaves are slightly different from most flower plants. Then a wash of blue as the base depicting the winter sky. oh look! There’s a pair of deer joining your party!And all of it are Watercolors.
• Right-click the preview image – select “Save Image As”
• After that, you have to locate where you want the file to be saved in your device (e.g. Desktop or Document).
• Tap “Enter” or click “Save” and the download process will be automatically started by now.
• Check the file by opening it with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop.
Tips on how to input :
1. You can add text by opening the file on Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop. If you are a beginner and having some difficulty you can use Canva by opening it in your browser with internet connection.
2. If you prefer using smartphone to input the data by adding text on the design, you can try using Phonto. It’s an app that provide many kind of typography that you can used to make your invitation card look more creative!