Why are so many people love pirate party?
Yo ho ho, mateys! It’s time for a celebration and you’ve come to the right place. A pint-sized pirate named Arthur turns four years old — and it’s a worthy cause for a swashbuckling soiree. Arthur’s son of one of my best friend, his mom and me used to live at the same dorm back then, I think it’s already 10 years ago. Hahaha.
By the way, this collection was inspired by Arthur’s recent birthday, which he is absolutely crazed over Pirate theme for his birthday and yeah – his mom granted the request. It inspired me a lot, btw, and after that day I focused on finding inspiration, a lots of asking and mistakes when I did some sketching.
Lucky me, I got it done a while ago. Trust me, moms! Your upcoming party won’t be the same if you pick this as your party invitation. This template comes in 8 different template designs, all of them are in landscape orientation and filled by tons of cute stuff. As what the title has said, you will get this card complete with Pirate’s related decorative elements such as, Pirate Vessel, Treasure Chest, Papyrus Scroll/Treasure Map and last but not least, you also get cute Pirate to represent your kid who is about to invite his crew to party in the house.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Print the template on any printing paper (Must be in 5×7 format).
- The best one the market is Cardstock paper, but there are many of them, each of them will have their own character despite the fact Cardstock is the best overall card for birthday occasion.