There is a fun way to decorate your party invitation card, with no additional money to spend and it can be done in a few minutes. I bet you are desperately looking for this secret. If you don’t know any editing know-how, let us help you with this 8+ Colorful Hand Drawn Birthday Invitations and your kid’s birthday won’t be the same as before. Heavily packed with cute elements, kids will love it for sure. Here is how it looks.
It’s understandable that many of you aren’t familiar with “editing” world. It can be daunting for some reason, but trust me, it ain’t that hard. This cute collection of birthday invitation is a great example of how easy it is to create your own invitation card less than an hour.
This cuties have colorful shapes that adore every inch of it. It’s inspired by “Memphis” art, along with a few key elements for birthday party, such as Photo Frame, Heart Shapes, Dog print and I also added Hot Air Balloons to give boost to its cuteness. By using one of this template, you only need to insert your party details to the card and I’m sure that most of you already familiar with Microsoft Word, right? You can easily insert any text to the card and get ready to send it out to your guests.
- Click the download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- In order to be able to open the file (JPG), you need one of this apps:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Corel Draw
- Online Image Editor
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, it’d be better if you pick the matte finish one, as the result will get better than using the glossy type of finishes.