You don’t need to be an engineer to make an impressive construction themed birthday party. Just assemble an exclusive place for them (your kid and friends) with bunch of toys, a birthday cake with chocolate icing and invite them with Construction themed invitation card. If you don’t have one, how about this ones?
We promise it can be done in minutes, and it doesn’t have to be stressful! The key is this collection already have almost everything you need for awesome Construction invitation templates. For example, vehicles that we usually see it at construction site such as Dump truck, Excavator, Concrete Mixer, Bulldozer, Front Loader, Crane, Flat bed and so forth.
In addition, we won’t do something half-heartedly. So, we make sure everything is perfect, or at least from our perspective and today’s standard. One of the perfect example is the color of the asphalt which is the main inspiration of today’s collection background, alongside the “Black & yellow” border.
Whether you’re a true beginner, or have a few cakes under your belt, these creative invitation card won’t take a lot of time or skill (no fondant needed!), but the result will be spectacular. We hope the only overwhelming thing about making your kids’ birthday invitation, is choosing which one to go with!
- Choose your favorite one and right-click the image/template
- It will show you a mini pop-up menu – select “save image as”
- Then, locate the destination folder and tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- In order to be able to open the file (JPG), you need one of this apps:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Word
- Corel Draw
- Online Image Editor
- If you done with the customization, print the template on 5×7 Card-stock paper, it’d be better if you pick the matte finish one, as the result will get better than using the glossy type of finishes.